Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Effect of electromagnetic waves on electronic circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
my project is about Effect of electromagnetic waves on electronic circuits in low frequency hep me
Welcome, abozar!

I googled "Effect of electromagnetic waves on electronic circuits in low frequency" and found this (first listing):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_interference

Since you don't define "low" frequency, this reference will still explain the concept of EFI. And, frankly, the frequency of the EFI is not geneally pertinent to the overall effect of EFI on a circuit.

Seems like a good place to start...

who can help me????????about Effect of electromagnetic waves on electronic circuits in low frequency

This is a very large subject, what help do you need?

Please ask a specific question, not just "help me".

JimB

abozar, you might also try to get together with "wizard", who is a member of this forum.

Use the search function at the top right of the page. Enter wizard and his name will pop up.

He is from your neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back