Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle Relay/Power Jack Libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamthole

Are thier and power jack libraries out their for Eagle? I see only one power jack in the eagle stock library, and it has very small pins. I can make my own, but I figured something as common as a power jack would already be made.

Also, I know that eagle has a vast library of relays, but how do I tell which relay I am looking for? The only way I hve been able to do it so far is to go through all of them and look for one that has the same footprint as mine. After that I print it off and see if my relay fits. Can I be taught how to read all those crazy numbers/letters?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back