Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle 7.7.0, add LTspice diode package?

Lightium

New to Eagle, just found out I can load my LTspice circuits and get a pcb layout. Eagle said something about can't load diode package. I looked and there is only a package for surface mount diodes.

I need to make or load the package, can I get some help?

LTspice does not have package information in its part's library, only functional electrical models.
You need to get the package information elsewhere.

Captain obvious at it again. It loaded everything else, but the diode. I need real help not chat-bot banter.

Well, any package information is part of Eagle - not LTspice. You can whine all you want about what is missing from LTspice, but it won't do you a damn bit of good.

Opprobrium is what you get when you post unsupported conclusions you've jumped to on nonexistent evidence.

You might be surprised at how easy in Eagle it is to create a package,
youtube has several videos on this.

Regards, Dana.

I've been trying all day. There's been one brick wall after another. Got any good link? Maybe for Eagle 7.7.0?

Captain obvious at it again. It loaded everything else, but the diode. I need real help not chat-bot banter.
I will be careful from here-on to not to answer any of your questions, to avoid the terrible risk of being captain obvious.
I normally avoid answering questions from butt-heads anyway. :rolleyes:

I will be careful from here-on to not to answer any of your questions, to avoid the terrible risk of being captain obvious.
I normally avoid answering questions from butt-heads anyway. :rolleyes:
Answering used to be a major temptation. Not so much anymore.

After reading this post again, I can remember now how irked I was. Sorry about laying down my frustration on you guys.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back