Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Done...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Hey thanks guys, you have made a believer out of me.
It's done, over 200 lines of code, and working perfectly. Now I have to build the circuit. That should be easy.... I hope. The only thing I haven't tested fully is the EEPROM, but I'm assuming it's working. I'll soon find out anyway. I'm using the code as debugged here so I keep my fingers crossed.

You can't imagine the feeling.... :) It's like winning an oscar, and being there thanking everybody including the butler... (she was very helpful...)

Congrats' Robert. Believe me, we all know that feeling. Wait until you look at this same program two years from now and realize that you can re-write it using only 100 lines of code (grin).

Regards, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back