Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

diesel motor effect circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

danil

Hi board

I am the new commer to this board. I would like to make a simple diesel motor effect for my RC boats and RC trucks. I search thru interent, but I can not find simple circuit plan. Did anybody have this type of circuit plan. In additon if this circuit can increase the diesel effect with increase in motor speed. This is also good option. I appreciated If anybody give me link or location or post the plan on the board. Thank you in advance

Best Regards;

danil said:
Hi board

I am the new commer to this board. I would like to make a simple diesel motor effect for my RC boats and RC trucks. I search thru interent, but I can not find simple circuit plan. Did anybody have this type of circuit plan. In additon if this circuit can increase the diesel effect with increase in motor speed. This is also good option. I appreciated If anybody give me link or location or post the plan on the board. Thank you in advance

Best Regards;

Hi Daniel, can't give you a direct link but can suggest you hunt around the model railway groups. I have seen circuits that do what you want in a model railway magazine I idly read through at a friend's place some years ago.
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back