Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Demo limit!! help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tong

Hey guys,

Is there a way to get the Free compiler out there, My MicroC v8.2.0.0 shows Demo limit message when i build.....

Is there any free compiler of MicroC v8.2.0.0 out there.....

Please help,

Thanks,

Last edited:
Well what microcontroller are you programming for?

there's cc5x

Microchips **broken link removed**

SourceBoost

and I'm sure there are others out there available

thanks for reply.

i am using 16f877a microcontroller. So i already familiar with this microC V8.2.0.0 compiler. therefore i wish to download the full version.

Any one know where can get the full version for free?

Last edited:
You can do some pretty sophisticated projects within the 2k ROM demo limit on the Mikro C compiler!

Generally the "demo limit" error is caused by people printing lots of text strings to LCD using Lcd_Out("blah blah") etc where the strings are stored in RAM and soon reaches the demo limit for RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back