Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

component identification

jaysavagevapes

Hi All,

Warning I have Aspergers and ramble on so plz accept my apologies)

I need help identifying a component so I can source a replacement to fix an audio crossover.

I have a set of JAMO Cornet 175 speakers and they sound Beautiful that was until transport damaged the internal crossover board breaking the component I asking about and a few other bits that I can fix.

I will upload a pic of the component and one of how it is utilised on the board from the unbroken speaker.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I appreciate any feedback, Advise etc

I am new to this but I have an aspiring passion to learn how to fix electronics I take inspiration from YouTubers like
My Mate Vince
StezstixFix
TronicsFix

I hope to hear back soon

Kind regards

Jay

Attachments

• IMG_5210.png
    IMG_5210.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5196.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5210.png
    IMG_5210.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5196.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 67
Thank you both for your replies can’t I ask another Question I’ve now found a Replacement TDK C955 Thermistor does the last 4 digits refer to anything ?

Like I can find thermistors that have the C955 numbers on but not with the 0020 and wondered if I get the one Marked C955 would that work?

Thank you both for your replies can’t I ask another Question I’ve now found a Replacement TDK C955 Thermistor does the last 4 digits refer to anything ?

Like I can find thermistors that have the C955 numbers on but not with the 0020 and wondered if I get the one Marked C955 would that work?
As per the data sheet it's just a date code, YYWW

Read #3 again. I would have mentioned anything else if it was important.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back