Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS 555 Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone have a tried and true LT Spice model for the CMOS version of the 555?

I've tried 1 from TI (PSpice and 2 from Yahoo groups with no success.:(:( It's probably just me but ....

Does anyone have a tried and true LT Spice model for the CMOS version of the 555?

I've tried 1 from TI (PSpice and 2 from Yahoo groups with no success.:(:( It's probably just me but ....

hi Ron,
This TLC series are CMOS
**broken link removed**

Thanks, Eric. I finally got it named right and found out that if you start it from 0 volts you need to skip the initial operating point or it takes ms to start. Still runs really slow compared to the regular model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back