Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

changes required for the PWM circuit (*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmyturn

I am using the PWM circuit of the below link to control the speed of a line-following robot. Here i have replaced the 100K pot (VR1) with an LDR(light dep. resistor) of the robot. But it is not giving any speed variation. Instead , it is giving some unusual results like: when the supply is given, the drop across the resistor R8 is zero but the motor is running. But i have one confidence that the resistance of LDR is not being compatible with the circuit. Can anybody help me out how to DEBUG this circuit.......

http://www.cpemma.co.uk/pwm.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back