Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car audio amplifier docu

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hello,

I need the schematics or the service manual for the audio car amplifier Punch 300X from Rockford Fosgate.

Thanks.

You will have to contact Rockford, if they don't respond by E-mail then calling is a waste of time.

Goodluck they didn't even give me schematics on an older model.

I also contacted them to let me buy a kit speaker as in all in parts, and they flatly denied my question, I even said I'd pay full price. I decided to just buy one a disassemble it.

Hello,

I´m pretty sure they won´t give me any scheme, they protect themselves... This is the reason I try to find another source.

Thanks anyway for the answer.

Why ask the question, if a person paid money to get data sheets. Then If anyone has the info I guarentee they would want money.

They eventually gave me a data sheet of an obsolete model that was 3 revs behind and dated 1993.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back