1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Cadsoft Eagle v5 Professional License For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Speakerguy, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Speakerguy

Speakerguy Active Member

THIS IS A FULLY TRANSFERABLE LICENSE. Reason for sale is that I have just upgraded and transitioned to Altium Designer (yay!). Before I purchased Eagle I made sure that the license was transferable should I ever want to sell it. From the CADSOFT EAGLE LICENSE AGREEMENT:
    Basically the license can be sold so long as I notify their legal department that you are the new owner, and I give you everything that goes along with it. This license includes the schematic and layout packages but *not* the autorouter package. Paid $1000USD in 2008. Will provide all the original paperwork, bill of sale, original CD, everything. License is for version 5 (supports current v5.11 release). I think when they release 6 in a few years you'll probably have to pay a small upgrade fee if you want to keep it current.

$500USD. This is the full, unlimited software that is licensed for commercial use. As many schematic sheets, layers, unlimited board size, etc. Just note it does not include the autorouter package. If interested please send email to mhayenga at gmail dot com. Thanks!

2. Saeed_AD

Saeed_AD New Member

Hi ...

I will buy it NOW, we can negotiate the price ...
    Please, I know it is 6 years later, but EAGLE 8 is impractical for me ...

Thank you.

3. JimB

JimB Super Moderator Most Helpful Member

Speakerguy has not logged in to this site since 14th November 2012, my guess is that he will not see your reply here in the forum.

JimB

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. Saeed_AD

Saeed_AD New Member

Hi ...
    Do you know where I can find EAGLE ?
    Thank you

6. Ian Rogers

Ian Rogers Super Moderator Most Helpful Member