1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Bulk sale: my latest impulse buys, which I don't need

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by glossywhite, Feb 13, 2014.

1. glossywhite

glossywhite Member

I'm quite daft sometimes, and I get attracted to things like a magpie. I have bought a load of stuff within the last three months, each item has been used around twice IF THAT. I'm short on dough, Joe - they MUST go, Joe!

Make me an offer for the lot with free shipping (UK only):

1/ Vichy VC97 multimeter, in pouch with leads, thermocouple - USED TWICE.

2/ "Bus Pirate" for some whizz-kid serial/protocol debugging - it "looked cool", and I convinced myself I'd use it. NOT so. Used ONCE.

3/ Salae logic analyser clone + leads. Too much hard work for my analogue mind :p

4/ Olimex "PIC-KIT3" properly made PicKit 3 clone - WAY WAY better made than the "proper" one. Comes with leads & some PICs (see below):

3x 16F887
    3x dsPIC30F4013

I have two multimeters already (actually, THREE if you count my Avo "Multiminor MK4") - why DID I buy another? See - shiny things attract me.

I do not need this stuff, and I DO need a decent smart phone or good camera - please do me a favour and buy this lot! :)

God bless you, thanks for looking. My eBay ID (as a buyer): "mfoo6672"

Matt.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. glossywhite

glossywhite Member

Thread updated folks - make me an offer - thanks. :)

3. BGAmodz

BGAmodz Member

What is the price of the VC97 ?