Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bosh GSB20-2RE

Status
Not open for further replies.

307pavlos

heelo guys,
i'm trying to fix an electric drill i own which one day stopped working. At first i thought the drill switch was broken, so i bought one from ebay.i replaced it with no success and now i'm out of ideas!!

Can you help me where to look and to what part should i pay more attention?

thank you in advance friends!

Last edited:
My guess is the speed-controller IC is fried.

Here is a diagram of your drill: https://www.ereplacementparts.com/b...1234-hammer-drill-parts-c-128_1032_15778.html Note that it's on its way out for support.

I don;t know if this drill has the brush warning indicator, but I have a Bosch Demolition hammer that does. If the light is on, you have a certain amount of time before it shuts off completely. PS: The demo hammer was really fun to rebuild.

Brushes would have been the first thing I would have checked.

Yes, you just remove items 48 and 16 (x2) and the brushes should fall out with the help of gravity. If the wear gets to the spring, you have real issues. You should be able to inspect the brushes. The Bosh diagram is usually on the net, but Bosch usually has a repair manual available. (usually free by email).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back