Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Big goodbye to Newsman Mike Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

60 minutes will never be the same, with the loss of Andy Rooney and Mike Wallace.

Myron Leon "Mike" Wallace (May 9, 1918 – April 7, 2012) RIP

**broken link removed**

EDIT: Moderator Fixed Title

Last edited:
It seems all that I grew up with is leaving. Times like this I realize I hate change.

What bugs me most, is the fact as we lose these people, we lose great journalists, and far fewer of their caliber remain. It seems like most of what passes for "news" these days is mainly "fluff", if not outright pandering to one political view or another. I know that there are still true journalists out there, but it feels like the craft is on a downward trend lately. Perhaps that just my impression, and not reality (fortunately we have some great journalists via NPR and my local VVM rag)...

At any rate, we lost one of the good ones... The journalistic torch is being passed on, lets hope the future journalist hold the flame high with the same integrity and honor that their predecessors did.

In honor of Mr. Wallace.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I agree. Unfortunately it also means we are getting old.

Yeah, I know, I just did not want to come out and admit that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back