Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bi-directional amplifier with automatic gain controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongani1986

Radio waves travel by line-of-site, making underground radio communications difficult.
Bi-directional amplifier 60w with atomatic gain control for the uplink also measuring part for the leaking radiation from the amplifier This is a leaky feeder amplifier cable length compasating for underground two way radios, convertible to gsm (for whereby the is poor reception of a phone)

please check if i am on the right track

Attachments

• Bi directional.PNG
    Bi directional.PNG
    165.1 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:
Are you ripping off MineCom?
http://www.minecom.com/solutions/leakyfeeder
From their site;
Radio waves travel by line-of-site, making underground radio communications difficult. Minecom Leaky Feeder solves this problem by forming a long antenna that is installed throughout the mine, providing complete radio communications coverage. Leaky Feeder cable is strong and flexible, so there is no problem moving the network around corners and turns.

i've been looking for the supplies for leaky feeder equipment(but they supply only their agents only), then i decided to start designing the amplifier circuit , it is part of research to get information there and there but not to take someone's circuit without their permission.

Am i in the right direction on the circuit diagram attached?

leaky feed/ underground communication

Help guys, check on the circuit diagram, if i am in the right direction on bi-directional amp for a leaky feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back