Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BGY204 RF Ampilfier Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimra

hi everyone
i'm working on a project which needs Uart Data Transmission
i used Hm-T FSK module!have you ever used this module?in my country hm-t is the most popular FSK module for Uart Linking
in order to achieve a higher range i chose BGY204 UHF Amp made by Philips company
you can see the Datasheet's link below
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/philips/BGY204.pdf
here,on page 7 there is a test circuit!please take a look at the circuit
all the components are clear but:
1.what's the L1 inductor?is it a prepared inductor that i must buy it?possibly,is it important to assemble it or not?
2.what's the ZL and Zs? is it necessary to attend to ZL Zs striplines calctulation if i use this pcb?
3.can i use carbonized resistor instead of Metal film resistor?
4.I think ZL,Zs stripline acts as an inductor in transmitters,is it correct?
thanks for your regard

can i use this rf amplifier for hm-t fsk module?

Technically, maybe, depends on the frequency of your HM-T module.

Legally, almost certainly not.

Ethically and morally, certainly not. Your neigbours will not appreciate your badly designed and constructed amplifier vomiting across the radio spectrum.

JimB

Last edited:
hi dear
thanks 4 ur reply
i forgot to say that my hm-t frequency is 915 MHZ
bgy204 supported frequencies are 800 to 915 mhz i think
--------------------------------------------------------
i prepared the recommended PCB(PCB in datasheet) of the module and assembled all the components that u can see below
hm-t ouput(antenna out and GND)is connected to rf in of bgy204
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
but still i couldn't amplify hm-t output
whether hm-t output connected to Rf in or not,module and rf out load,get warm(the load is a 50 ohm dummy load)
what shall i do?please help me to solve this problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back