Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

begining electronics question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrixdeus

i am interested in getting into electronics so i can build some tools for some of my other hobies, i am having a very hard time tring to find a book or web site that covers what i am after at a level i will understand.

a little back ground, i am a computer tech but mainly on the software side. also do alot of building and hoby work in geodesic domes and complex things that require calculus.

the first things i need to build are tempature control modules, ones that control the tempature of the heating coil not just the tempature of the liquid or object i am wanting to heat.

so the question is, does any one have a book or books that would be a good place to start? if you also have a design for a tempature control module like i need that would be apreciated also

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back