Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

beams question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad89

HI there,

in a question that asks to calculate the reaction forces on a beam as well as the shear and bending moments diagrams, i have found by calculation that the bending moment doesnt end up at zero but ends up at -0.01 where the measured forces end up to equal to zero if the upward and downward forces are added to one another.

what is the source of this error and why did it occur?

Muhammad89:D

Does this have anything to do with electronics? I believe you're in the wrong forum.

Does this have anything to do with electronics? I believe you're in the wrong forum.

hi crutschow

I know that my question has nothing to do with electronics, however, i only said that i would find someone who thinks that they are the jacks of all things not only of electronics.
if you dont have any answer to my question, please, stop it,:mad: there is no need of your comments!

Muhammaad89

I agree with DKnguyen,

I would not know another reason to explane this small difference

How accurate is the diagrame you use ????

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back