Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At29c256-70pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomjs

Hi Guys
I need to know where I can get this eprom at? part number is AT29C256-70PI I need big qty of them. and here is the picture for the AT29C256-70PI **broken link removed**

and can anybody tell me more information on this eprom and here is the picture of it.**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The AT29C256 is more than 15 years old and may no longer be manufactured. Unlses you find a ditributor with stock you're likely to be SOL. All American is the only ditributor listed on the Atmel website, but the quantity listed is -200, and they were -90JI in any case. I'm not sure what this means, but I don't think it is good news.

The other part has no useful markings. It is very likely a custom part with no publicly available datasheet or information. Again I think you are SOL.

That's a big maybe good buddy. The Atmel part is a flash memory part and is probably newer than the CMOS OTP(One Time Programmable). IIRC the 27C256 does not have the snappy 70 nanosecond access time. You should be carefull about listening to people who have something to sell.

Never say never..turns out I was wrong
Try these guys
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back