Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Asd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sceadwian:
I am neather deaf, blind or mute (allthough slightly dyslexic). Our cats ask me for info (but they don't read or write)! However, and that may be a clue, for the most part I don't give a ... about other peoples opinion, I can't afford to!
Also, I take (mild) offense to the last line of your post 17: who says they are "normal"?
Cheers, E

Sceadwian:
I am neather deaf, blind or mute (allthough slightly dyslexic). Our cats ask me for info (but they don't read or write)! However, and that may be a clue, for the most part I don't give a ... about other peoples opinion, I can't afford to!
Also, I take (mild) offense to the last line of your post 17: who says they are "normal"?
Cheers, E

I think, he may have been gleaning from your post #11 somewhat. As to us being maybe, mostly to normal?

Oh, and I know you we'er having some fun. I think?

Or maybe I don't know what the hell I'm talking about?

Now look at me I'm talking to myself?

Edit: I should re-take the test, maybe:D

Last edited:
I was 141 Aspie, 62 NT TCM.
You're so NT it hurts, but I also don't think you're not the kind of person that would flog a deaf person because they couldn't hear what they were saying ;)

That's why the terms NeuroTypical And Aspie are used CanadaElk. Normal in my use meant the bulk majority of the results from an analyzed data set that has been statistically normalized over a relevant population. My use of the word normal instead of NeuroTypical was in bad taste, and your responce was classically Aspie =) Normal is only relative to the self. All NT's to me are not normal in relation to myself, and I feel the same way if anyone told me I was not normal, this again is why the terms Aspie and NeuroTypical are used, the reactions from BOTH sets are opposite the other, all you get with that is fighting, this is in the interest of self discovery and learning. Nothing more.

Practice makes perfect,
**broken link removed**

Your Aspie score: 164 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 26 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Mike.:D

Pommie, you're just trying to make Aspie results there, it's statistically impossible to get results that different from a first to second case unless you're intentionally trying to adjust your outcome either consciously or subconsciously, I've tested twice and both results were the same within a few point. The quiz is easy to manipulate.

Last edited:
I may have cursed myself here, because if any NT knows Aspie traits they can tweak their results to match cartoons if they want to, becomes useless as a quiz at that point. It's one of the bigger 'noise' sources for people that are inclined towards Aspie traits because of their Aspie traits generalyl answer questions honestly you'll never see an Aspie that has a lot of variation on this type of quiz unless they're emotionally disturbed, then if they posts results frequently you'll see patterns of highs and lows as they go through mania's or depressions.. As a kid and as an adult I have been nicknamed captain obvious, and the trait of stating what is blatantly true is a well known habit of mine.

I was 141 Aspie, 62 NT TCM.
You're so NT it hurts, but I also don't think you're not the kind of person that would flog a deaf person because they couldn't hear what they were saying ;)

But we get along so well! :confused:

I wont flog a deaf person for being deaf but I have no problems with kicking idiots around for being idiots! :D

(But I think you already knew that.) :eek:

As a kid and as an adult I have been nicknamed captain obvious, and the trait of stating what is blatantly true is a well known habit of mine.

Well at least your not "Captain Clueless" my inept yet at times oddly entertaining arch nemesis. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately since I didn't start this thread and it also involves psychological tests I doubt he will show up.:p

Last edited:
There's another test for idiots tcmtech.. Perhaps it's all the rest of them that didn't take it ;) As of a few posts ago I wouldn't trust any quiz results listed here, I'm not sure how Pommies became so inverted but it's not probable unless Pommie is a psychopath, could just be having fun though!

No tcmtech I'm not "Captain Clueles" but I'll throw my vote up there for who might be your Captain Clueless, and it will stay safely locked away in my mind with a good chuckle.

Last edited:
The clue is in the "Practice makes perfect" comment and the smillie at the end. Or, maybe I'm just a psycho!!

BTW, never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mike.

Well Pommie, I hope you did enough research to understand the scope of my original intent for this thread, your understanding of the quiz is irrelevant. Aspies don't like to be toyed with on ANY level, pure unadulterated truth is something that I might respect, not sheltered control of misinformation. The problem is pure information is contaminated by the intent of others over time so the data can't be trusted. No science can ever come from this,

This is a fundamental problem in many sciences. Can't get good data. In psychology? Forget it, the subject is self aware even with abstract 'cages' it's nearly impossible to get good data.

Are you suggesting that someone is going to use the data from this "Quiz" in some serious research? I sincerely hope not.

I just filled in the quiz in the way I thought an Aspie would answer. Looks like I have a fairly good understanding of the way Aspies answer. Maybe this makes me more understanding. I'm pretty sure I could get the complete opposite result if I wished.

And, no, I have no idea of your original intent. It's hard to gauge from "My Aspie-Quiz results, anyone else care to share theirs?".

Mike.

Sharing Pommie, honest sharing, not manipulation or intent or some hideous deep meaning. Just simple sharing. If you can't gauge that from my original post you may not have read it, even though you did quote it verbatim.

Last edited:
Maybe they should add that to the test,

Are you any good at reading between the lines?

On a more serious note, I did not intend to offend you or anyone else and I apologize if any offense was caused.

Mike.

never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yep. And should I beat an idiot at his own game then what does that say about me? :eek:
Did I out idiot him or outsmart him? :confused:

I feel strangely unsettled and confused right now. :eek:
Is that an aspie characteristic or a more neurotypical one?:confused:

Maybe they should add that to the test,

Are you any good at reading between the lines?

NO! I dont think they need to add that one, everyone here does that too much already.:eek:

Last edited:
Does this mean I'm well balanced?
**broken link removed**

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mike.

All being balanced ever got anyone was power.. wait never mind.. they're worse than the rest of us... and make the rules!
Sorry Pommie, yer off in left field I'm playing catcher; as I see it that line drive is gonna go foul; much to the dismay of my intent.

**broken link removed**

there ya go

Last edited:
Does this mean I'm well balanced?
**broken link removed**

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Mike.

Not so much neurotypical or aspie, more arachnid I would say.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back