Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aquilascope Super Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakie

Anyone heard of this oscilloscope?

I have acquired one but I can't find any documentation on it online. If I google the name it only finds 3 results!

Thanks

Last edited:
Pictures and more information about it might help.

Aquilascope

If it's similar to the scope in the attached photo, then it is an oscilloscope which was made as an project by apprentices at EQD Aquila in Bromley, Kent. Aquilascope.jpg

The Aquilascope was a kit made by apprentices of the MOD, i still have mine (working).
I beleive that it was based on the Calscope Super , if that helps.
I checked but no longer have the documentation for it.
**broken link removed**

Hi guys,
I also have an aquilascope that I made as an apprentice for the ministry of technology in Bromley.....
However mine has just died and unfortunately I dont have the circuit any more and all the valves have lost their markings! So If anyone has either come across the circuit or can someone give me a list of the 6 valves I would be truly greatful..
Regards
Barry

Hi BH,

Going by previous attempts to get a circuit for your Aquila scope, I don't think you will have much luck.

But the good news is that a six valve scope will be very simple, so it should be relatively easy to trace out the circuit from the hardware- that's what I would do.

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back