Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Appology (Senior Members would understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

This has been cut and pasted from one of my other threads, but I feel that everybody should see it, and it should not be hidden in the crypts of this immense forum's archives:

Dear Electro-tech-online forum members:

I hearby appologize for my intense, rude, unethical and completely immature behavior. I hope that one day we can put all this aside and forget about the mistakes and things better left not said. I hope that this also rekindles friendships and to people who I have offended, that we may become friends, and hopefully get along very well. I do not mean anything on this forum, only because you are the true friends I have. At school, nobody even knows what a resistor is. The members on here (most) understand the things that makes my world go around. I can get frustrated very easily, not with my friends on here, only because of school, and the people in my environment. At my age, I am learning things that I would otherwise never have even understood the simple equation of ohm's law, or what a resistor is. I just hope that you can understand my position and forgive me for my evils and troubles that I have caused to many.

Thank you.

I mean every word of this.

Cool, best to learn from the experiance and move on.

Remember that if this forum helps feeds your thirst for knowlege and information and sharing, it's best not to bite the hand that feeds you... :p

Krumlink, I coincidentally just got around to assembling my Inchworm, which I purchased in March, also from DipMicro. I also had some kitting errors, but I filled them from my own stock. I did let Bill know about the problems, but I didn't have a walleyed hissy. :rolleyes: Of course, I'm about a hundred years older than you, and I also have a life outside electronics. ;)
I understand your frustration. Next time, just bite your tongue (your keyboard finger?) and curse a blue streak under your breath, if you feel the need. As I see you have figured out by now, it has no place here.
I think your passion for electronics is great. Just try to maintain perspective.

forgive me for my evils
I always liked your Dr Evil avatar. ;)

I must say that you've come a long way from when you first logged on here. Self improvement is something that no one should ever stop working at. You're gonna love the InchWorm and PICs once you get it working. Don't give up on it.

I congratulate you on doing one of the hardest things, sincere apologies are few and far between and you are a bigger and better person for doing it, especially since you could have got away without. You rightly say it was immature, but youth is a stage of life we all pass through, and is the definition of immaturity.
This episode will probably lead you to show greater tolerance and understanding than some others occasionally do on here.
Please keep posting pics of new robots, and don't forget to wipe your nose.;)

Krimlink,

Don't be too hard on yourself. You can't get much worse than the likes of me!;) ;) :rolleyes:

Apology accepted.

You've already appologised once for your imatture behaviour so you don't have to appologise again, unless you've acted like a knob recently of course but I don't know about that as I haven't been here for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back