Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Apple's software sucks (itunes, Quicktime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I am running XP and I have a iPod. I hate apple now because of their crappy software that you have to have, such as quicktime and itunes. Itunes takes about 5 minutes to load, even then it is slow as tar. Quicktime crashes my internet browser and decided to set itself as the default program to open my pictures with. It takes about a minute to open it, if it doesnt pull off a "does not respond" on me. Why does apple make shitty software?

reinstall both and restart like three time that normally fixes it. that happens it will just crash a few times then i will not do it for a long time and then i forget how to fix it. but uninstall but delete the hole itunes and hole quicktime folder

I deleted both of them and I am using my iPod manually (I can open up its folders).

ohhhhhh i dont know then. 1800MYAPPLE then............... i think thats their #. i use rythembox in linux for my ipod but i can add videos that way.

Microsoft once again.

I am running XP and I have a iPod. I hate apple now because of their crappy software that you have to have, such as quicktime and itunes. Itunes takes about 5 minutes to load, even then it is slow as tar. Quicktime crashes my internet browser and decided to set itself as the default program to open my pictures with. It takes about a minute to open it, if it doesnt pull off a "does not respond" on me. Why does apple make shitty software?

I have all the stuff at work Apple laptop ect. No probs. However, my applications Microsoft always giving me crap.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back