Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Apple I-Phone and Foxcomm (Shenzhen - South China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boncuks assessment sounds fairly correct with exception to the pay, which is under $1.00 per hour, but considering the tax burden they impose, that seems reasonable. Nigel, your link seems biased and rather questionable.

The link was just the top one on google, there are many more links, plus there have been TV programmes and newspaper articles about it.

Have you ever been to the USA? Perhaps you might make a visit here before you make claims that we are oppressed. Heck, come to San Diego and I will take ya Para sailing and do some snorkeling with you, and then we can go have a few pints :)

So you want to do 'dangerous things' with me! :p

Like any country, we have jerks and morons, but as a whole, I would say were good people, come see for yourself...

I'd love to, but I can't see it happening anytime soon :D

Particularly as I went to the doctor this week (first time for 15 years or so), they had a 'funny turn' about my blood pressure, and I'm currently on Ramipril to see what happens - it had dropped to under 200 by Thursday, and they've doubled the dose (and sent me for an ECG).

Particularly as I went to the doctor this week (first time for 15 years or so), they had a 'funny turn' about my blood pressure, and I'm currently on Ramipril to see what happens - it had dropped to under 200 by Thursday, and they've doubled the dose (and sent me for an ECG).

Nigel, not to concern you, but BP of 200 is extremely high and somewhat worry-some. I hope you are getting good medical attention about this. Did they give you a cuff to monitor your BP? Ramipril is a medication used for high risk patients. I must imagine the doctors have suggested a lifestyle change for you and your advised to do so. Well, I hope you get this under control.

Nigel, not to concern you, but BP of 200 is extremely high and somewhat worry-some. I hope you are getting good medical attention about this. Did they give you a cuff to monitor your BP? Ramipril is a medication used for high risk patients. I must imagine the doctors have suggested a lifestyle change for you and your advised to do so. Well, I hope you get this under control.

They haven't given me one, but I've ordered one myself - I go back to see the nurse for a BP test again on Wednesday. I'm currently taking 10mg of Ramipril every morning - it was 220 the previous Wednesday, when they prescribed 5mg of Ramipril, and doubled it the next day when I was down to to 195.

It make you very dry mouthed though :D

Not a place I really ever go, because it's so absolutely crap :p (apart from their milk shakes).

I do like KFC and Pizzahut though :D

If you like an extraordinary Pizza make a trip to Naples. There is a pizza bakery using stolen coffins in the oven. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back