Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC0804 vref/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroicarus

HI i want meassure temperature,i have a LM35 temperature sensor ,out 10mv per centigrade (celcius) degree and job between -55 a 150 centigrade degree.I want meassure 0 to 72 degree mi question is how many voltage i put in vref/2 .I use adc0804 of 8 bits resolution.Thanks.Excusme for my english is poor.

well, what do you want the vref to be? gain = vref/max_lm35_output. note that if you make the vref be 4X the max value of the lm35 reading you care about, you will be able to very simply convert the reading to actual degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back