Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

adc programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the expected max operating temp inside a metal case exposed to the sun. impedance is <10K

I am looking at code optimisation and the Sim tells me I am wasting around 150uSec 'waiting' on the adc channel acq and the adc sampling.

I am thinking about breaking up the adc sampling into pieces and calling each sample then continuing regular code for a bit then saving the sample and queueing another adc channel...do more regular code....adc sample...do more regular code....save the sample ...queue next channel etc.

Interleaving the adc time requirements within the existing code structures. perhaps I can save those 150usec.

Last edited:
programming help

sir, i am new to pic programming i did a adc code using 16f877.
but it did not work please help me by checking my code is wrong or right.
i am compare only 5v.
the compiler is MPLAB.
frequency is 12Mhz.

Attachments

• CYCLO.C
    3.2 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back