Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AD8001AN -how to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saliva31

:confused:hello everyone, I have download the datasheet for AD8001AN, but im confusing in read the value of the following item?can you help me please...

a- current consumption, Icc
b- Input voltage and output voltage
c- Gain

this is because i want to measure this value, so i want to know the typc. or min and max value to see the circuit is in a good condition to measure.

thank you.

saliva31..

:confused:hello everyone, I have download the datasheet for AD8001AN, but im confusing in read the value of the following item?can you help me please...

a- current consumption, Icc
The datasheet states 5.5mA for +/-5V supply lines.

b- Input voltage and output voltage
The data shows an input range from 0 thru +/-2V
Output *1 or *2 of input voltage.

c- Gain
The data shows a Gain of Unity ie: +1 or +2

this is because i want to measure this value, so i want to know the typc. or min and max value to see the circuit is in a good condition to measure.

thank you.

saliva31..

hi,
What do you plan to use this Video Amp for.?:)

Last edited:
this is for my better understanding to know the specification of this item, so i have to know some characteristics.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back