Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

abc of micromouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

naik_mc

i have to make a maze solving micromouse for my final year project.
i just have a few days to complete the hardwaring section of micromouse.
but i'm still a zero of the project.
i have given the details of the micromouse as to use the AT89s52 microcontroller, with 4 wheels. the two front wheels are driven by the teo stepper motors and two back wheels by two dc motors.
the side looking sensors are used to detect the walls.
i don't know how to start making the micromouse. please help me how to start. please it's urgent.

i have to make a maze solving micromouse for my final year project.
i just have a few days to complete the hardwaring section of micromouse.
but i'm still a zero of the project.
i have given the details of the micromouse as to use the AT89s52 microcontroller, with 4 wheels. the two front wheels are driven by the teo stepper motors and two back wheels by two dc motors.
the side looking sensors are used to detect the walls.
i don't know how to start making the micromouse. please help me how to start. please it's urgent.

hi,
Have you Googled for micromouse robot...?

Start here:
**broken link removed**

hi,
Have you Googled for micromouse robot...?

Start here:
**broken link removed**

yeah i have googled through micromouse robot and many more?
but one of my problem is that the above things which i have already written that is the motors,microcontrollers etc has been already decided.
now i'm not getting a proper guidance.
because for micromouse i don't think that we have one single circuit.
so i just don't get how people design the circuits?
n how can i start? i know it's too late for me but i think it's better late then never.
i have to complete the hardware section that includes the mounting of chassis.
for this hardware section do i have decide the algorithm part right now or can it be done after the hardwaring also?
please give me a proper guidance

Why not use the parts as described?

sorry i didn't get you.
is it possible to use both stepper motor and dc motor.
i don't know how to connect all these devices that is the motor,sensors batteries with the controller
could you please tell me how to start with it?
i'm not getting proper guidance from anyone in direct contact.
the programming part is a secondary question for me right now(as i have to complete the hardware as told earlier)
please give me proper guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back