Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A6 in 16F628 givinh 2.4v !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aljamri

Hi,

for a simple project, I'm using PortA as switch ( following NG switch Tutorial 2.2 ), everything is working o.k., except for A6 is giving 2.4v where as all the other switches pins are getting 5V before the switches pressed. The micro controller interpret it as the key is pressed.

the same pen can be used as OSC2 and CLKOUT, but I'm not using any of theses features. is there any thing to be checked in the initial setup.?

I've used the switch board according to Tutorial 2.2.

Thanks colin55, you've made me to change the cofig word, which is 0x3D18 originally in the tutorial into the following:

__config _BODEN_OFF & _INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT & _CP_OFF & _PWRTE_OFF & _WDT_OFF & _LVP_OFF & _MCLRE_OFF

The program know is working fine. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back