Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A chance to head down under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

**broken link removed**

What a job huh? I wonder if my bio/geology background would help land this cool gig? I am scuba certified... Ah hell no, there are millions more qualified.

The dream dies :(

But, if you get on the short list you get to fly out to Hamilton island for the final interview.

Mike.

I don't have a pHd, but what the hell, I might just apply. Man where is my exercise gear? :)

Last edited:
From what I can gather the successful applicant is expected to be a one (wo)man advertising campaign via a blog. So I guess personality and journalistic skills would be two of the main criteria. Check the official site, but be warned it's extremely slow, guess it's getting a lot of traffic.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back