Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9 to 5 and 5 to 9V converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh17g

I was checking the simple 9 to 5 and 5 to 9 V logic converter ICs.
I came accross LM3478,3488,78s40 but there is circuit associated it. I want just one IC which will do it for me. It should have 10 channels. 10 inputs and 10 outputs. Intention is to convert 10 binary parallel word (0 to 5v) into similar word with 0 to 9V outputs.
This is done for standard ASK module(330MHz,430Mhz types). At 5V, the range is very short. So, we are improving range by upconverting the input voltages.

Sorry, but you're completely confused - you don't increase range by increasing the logic levels, it will have no effecta t all (apart from perhaps causing damage?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back