Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89c51/PIC based high voltage and low voltage cutout

Status
Not open for further replies.

JatinderBir

Hello friends I am looking for 89c51 based high voltage and low voltage cutout project with code:confused:
Or PIC based high voltage and low voltage cutout project complete with source codes for programming

Thanking you in anticipation
JatinderBir

The high voltage and low voltage cutout can be made using simple comparators. no need for micros are there it will just increase the cost. for 8051 you have to need ADC ICs like ADC0804 or ADC0808. you have to program to get adc data and save it somewhere in controller and compare with some fix value. same is there for PIC but ADC ics are not required here because it have there own built in ADCs.

I fully agree with you, what I actually need is a micro based servo stabiliser project having Hi/Lo cut and 3 digit display for voltage indication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back