Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

$8 k150 pic progammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everone!
the k150 pic programmer is commonly found on ebay but there aren't very many reviews on the internet about it so i was jsut wondering if anyone has had any experience with it or does anyone own one and if so is it any good and will the software (which isn't mplab ide) work on windows 8.1?
thanks!

Nope I don't think it work on 8.1 windows its not a real good programmer for new computers I'd go for a pickit 3

I agree with the rest, the PICkit3 (or even PK2) is the way to go - pointless using a non-supported programmer that requires ports that PC's haven't had for years.

Presumably anything Win8.1 isn't going to even have the required parallel port?.

I have pk2,3 and k150, thek150 has a usb port.
They are all diffrent, the k150 can program a pic when the pk3 refuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back