Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

68hc05sc24

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardogs

Does anyone know where I can find either the datasheet or any information for the motorola 68HC05SC24?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo Santos.

Well motorola has a listing with the 68HC05XXXX but I cannot find the datasheet for the SC24 portion of the part number.

Motorola has several listings under MC68HC05. Is this the same product?

Yes, it is the same however the SC stands for "Smart Card". It can be a smart card or a regular 16 pins dip. See the attached file. I am trying to read the chip ( 16 pins ) but I can't find any information about it. Seems like motorola don't want us to know about this little puppy.

Ricardo.

Thanks, I realy apreciate tour help. For some reason I can't post an attach file I will try to figure out why.

Ricardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back