Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

6 digit LED time totalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeev3602000

I need to schematic circuits , asm and hex build to 6 digit LED common anode display based time totalizer 9999.99 4 digit hour and 2 digit minutes with non-volatile memory .

I think there is something like that in the PIClist.

Have you decided what PIC?

A digital kitchen timer would count down from 99 min 59 sec and you need a timer that counts up from 0 to 9999 hours.

You can google for a 16f628 kitchen timer design in asm and modify the codes for it to count up. One I found was using 2x16 LCD so you need one using 7-segment LED CA design. Shouldn't be that hard to find.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source..._th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=16f628+4+digit+kitchen+timer

Just found this one but using 16f1828 instead of 16f628 and the language is BootC with partial assembly for the timer interrupt. You cam always use it as a reference.....

Allen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back