Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2sc1061 equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cory

I need an equivalent transistor for a 2sc1061 OR the spice file for this transistor. I am trying to simulate a circuit in Multisim10 and I dont have that particular transistor in my library. I would prefer the multisim component, but any help would be appreciated. I have tried to build it myself but failed. Can anyone help?

This next 500W inverter project you found was designed for poor people in China so it uses the 2SC1061 Oriental 3A medium power transistor. A TIP31 transistor will work the same and so will some European BDxxx transistors.

I fixed this 500W square-wave inverter because the original one had many errors. A moderator at Electronics-Lab (he is not there anymore) deleted my version and ruined the project. My version had eight 2N3055 output transistors, two 2N3055 driver transistors and two 2SC1061 pre-driver transistors.

Attachments

• 500W inverter final.PNG
    500W inverter final.PNG
    201.1 KB · Views: 3,250
Last edited:
Thanks again, audioguru. That schematic you posted is the other one i found online. I will try to simulate it first so i can do a modification as required for my project, but will probably try to build both circuits at the same time. For me, this is the best way to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back