Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 pic16f84

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenayd

i wanted to communicate two pic...the 1st pic will be used for lcd and keypad that will store strings in its eeprom...while the other one fetch the saved string from the first pic.

how will i do that? what are the things should i consider... any suggestions for alternative?

thanks in advance.:D

nenayd said:
i wanted to communicate two pic...the 1st pic will be used for lcd and keypad that will store strings in its eeprom...while the other one fetch the saved string from the first pic.

how will i do that? what are the things should i consider... any suggestions for alternative?

Simplest way is probably a standard asyncronous serial link - either one way, or both ways, depending what you need. If you use 16F628's instead of the out of date 16F84's you even have a hardware USART you can use - although software serial is trivial to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back