Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18F2431 CLKO

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerart

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with a PIC internal oscillator stalling?

Is it possible to check the internal oscillator with CLKO?

Camerart.

If you use the INTIO1 setting there will be a FOSC/4 output on RA6.....

Hi Ian,

I think that means 'the clock frequency divided by 4' I'll try that.

In the mean time, I've been moving 'RB = 1-7' down the program, to see which ones are 5v, when it stops. I think I've found the line where the program stops.

I have to use these methods as the program is written in Oshonsoft and for certain reasons, in this case will not simulate.

Thanks. C.

I think maybe you misunderstood what he typed. Port A6 is used as an output for the clock if INTIO1 is used. This will not interfere with the function of Port C6 or C7. These pins can still be used as tx/rx.

I think maybe you misunderstood what he typed. Port A6 is used as an output for the clock if INTIO1 is used. This will not interfere with the function of Port C6 or C7. These pins can still be used as tx/rx.

Hi Mity,

A spot of dyslexia! I keep doing that, thanks.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back