Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12.8 v 15A LIFEPO4 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbysmith

I have bee searching for the techniques to charge 15A 12.8v (3.2 x 4 cells) It does not apear that industry makes a single chip solution so I have started to design a custom. I am using a Pic18f2331 and assorted support parts. I have a current sensor, AD converter to monitor cell volts and a 3A CC power supply and a 12.8 volt CV supply all ties if with FETS to control as battery charges. Anyone know how to charge and at what points I should pull CC and switch to CV ? Once I have completed desing I would be happy to post schematic and PIC code for everyone to enjoy.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back