Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100V, 100mA REGULATOR IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishant_scoe

Friends I have been asked to design power supply with 100V,100mA specifications. So please suggest me suitable regulator IC.
Plase hurry its urgent.

Friends I have been asked to design power supply with 100V,100mA specifications. So please suggest me suitable regulator IC.
Plase hurry its urgent.
it amounts 10watts Nishant
however , there were some on RS components and controls site, if you are in India.
please google for it

Last edited:
Plase hurry its urgent.

hi,
Check this link:
https://uk.farnell.com/1236548/semi...exas-instruments-tl783ckce3&_requestid=207695
EDIT: also look at the alternative listed lower down on the link.

hi Sarma,:)
There would only be 10W if the 100V at 0.1A across the device.
In the link the device requires a voltage input of 114Vdc ie: 14V overhead for 100Vdc out.

Last edited:
hi,
Check this link:
https://uk.farnell.com/1236548/semi...exas-instruments-tl783ckce3&_requestid=207695
EDIT: also look at the alternative listed lower down on the link.

hi Sarma,:)
There would only be 10W if the 100V at 0.1A across the device.
In the link the device requires a voltage input of 114Vdc ie: 14V overhead for 100Vdc out.
you are right Eric

i should only take the differential and multiply by current to know the device dissipation, however TL783K is the device

and offlate Farnell has their Indian site also and the link for the component is here and quoted at Rs98+,
**broken link removed**

Hope this info could serve the OP if he is currently in India.

What's the input voltage?

If there's no chance of it being shorted and the maximum and minimum input voltage is 103V and 140V then a simple LM317 regulator circuit will do.

Depending on your specs, here's a possible P/L

100 V zener
series pass NPN transistor
resistor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back