Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1/4" instrument cable problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasor31385

Hey.

I'm currently building my own guitar effects pedal board and so far everything has been going fine but now I am getting up to the point where I need to start figuring out some solutions regarding the actual wiring between the pedals themselves. I currently have them sitting on top of a large piece of plexiglass and I don't want to drill into material since it will weaken. I am trying to see if anyone has ever heard of something like a small metal or plastic boot that you can place over a 1/4" instrument cable to give it a hard right angle where you need it? I've been looking online for something but I can't figure out exactly what it is I am looking for to search properly. Basically, I want some cable management to make everything look tidy and I want to force my straight 1/4" cables into right angles at different spots.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back