Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ιєєє paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the word, "journal"

I keep notebooks of good ideas, circuits I saw someplace, and best of all, everything I design and build. You will not remember everything about something you built after only a few months. Just a few weeks ago, I dragged out a circuit I built 30 years ago, changed one resistor, and repurposed the device. I certainly couldn't remember how I built that 30 years ago! Having the schematic kept the job down to less than 30 minutes instead of several hours.

WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING.

I have had great ideas while driving, and once I got back to the house, I have forgotten them.

I wake up with a good idea, but forget it later.

Write it all down.

Use your cell phones voice notes option to record voice notes while driving or away from a pad of paper.

Use these things.

WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING.

I have had great ideas while driving, and once I got back to the house, I have forgotten them.

I wake up with a good idea, but forget it later.

Write it all down.

Use your cell phones voice notes option to record voice notes while driving or away from a pad of paper.

Use these things.

I'm going to agree with RMMM. I have idea's and I exploit them, the problem with a good idea is, the idea has meaning or life in that particular moment. Written down the moment with all the energy behind it returns.

Sadly, in our everyday rush hr world we don't have time to contemplate single thoughts. That's why we have all these devices:D:D:D

Good luck in your endeavors.

kv

I wanted to know the significance of writing a journal/paper.
Is it worth writing for students?

Any experiences??
Should it be Complicated even its Simple? WHAT ABT THIS??? Is this True
Just read this one :
https://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~cslui/JOKE/1plus1.ppt

I thought that's what you meant in the first place but, it took another direction so I commented "silly me". I've not had any contact with you and I won't open anything in my computer from unknown folks.

Do you have an HTML of this .ppt that can be viewed from the browser?

If not, good luck. In your endeavor.

Sorry, kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back