Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zxld1350 led driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

yongjin88

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2011/04/ZXLD1350.pdf
The data sheet of zxld1350 is as above.

I wish to ask for the Rsense resistor, is it necessary to use a smd current sense resistor or can I just use a regular smd resistor? For the typical application those components what consideration i need to make. My supply is from a PSU of 12v dc supply up to 60w 5A. So the resistor power rating should be what?

I thank all of u for reading and hope someone will help me. Thanks

Vsense is 0.1 V. The maximum current is 0.5 A. You are going to need a resistor that is about 0.05 to 0.5 ohms. The power dissipation will only be about 50 mW so you do not need a large resistor.

I don't think that there is any real distinction between an smd current sense resistor and a regular smd resistor, but just about any resistor that is less than 1 ohm and less than 1/4 W can only really be used for current sensing.

You have to lay the circuit out so that voltage drops to the resistor don't make a big difference to the effective resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back