Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZK-4KX Buck-Boost Power Supply Module Documentation

For The Popcorn

Most Helpful Member
A while back I recommended this handy power supply module to MrDEB. I came across a very concise one page operating guide which may be handy if you have one of these. These modules are available in many specifications (for power supplies) and many different functions. They all operate in a similar but different way, so this guide may save some frustration. It's attached as a pdf.

These modules are pretty remarkable for the price. Specs are shown below and a complete manual is available here.

SmartSelect_20231230_113233_Edge.jpg

SmartSelect_20231230_134810_Edge.jpg

Attachments

• 3cf18a540db2d63404e9a216def7ebab0da4f525c2aae4822f29f618e9d805a5_optim (2) (1).pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
dead link

Fixed. Don't know how the link got so mangled. I thought I'd checked it.

Those modules are really pretty slick as to bang for the buck. Available from Amazon and other distributors. Thanks for posting the link to the manual.

Ron

I have a bunch of different-function modules in this form factor and unfortunately they all put their own spin on the user interface. A concise page of instructions can be handy.

20230608_173922.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back