Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZDS II zilog Z8 encore flash micro C compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeman

Hi All,
Before ordering the zilog Z8F development kit which includes the C compiler ZDS II, I would like to evaluate it, Is anyone here able to provide me an address where I could download the ZDS II compiler for evaluation ?
Also you can email it to me ...
Thanks for your time
Joeman

hi,
z8 encore development kit contains z8 encore evaluation board, target interface module board, a serial cable, a 9vdc universal power supply and software documentation CD and quick start guide. the CD contains ZDS II z8 encore IDE with ANSI C compiler, sample codes and device driver software. for more info, https://www.zilog.com.

They have some workshops going on. Registration is free and free lunch
is provided. You also get the Z8 encore package for free...

**broken link removed**

zilog evaluation board is cheap, come along with C compiler, programmer
Previously, my company bought it for just around...USD15

I have used both the 8k and 64k versions of their dev kits. Both are great. I attended one of their training workshops which I found to be beneficial. I also received an additional 64k dev board similary to the 8k board. The previous 64k board has a ton of peripheral stuff you might never use. The new 64k dev board is smaller (size of the 8k board) and has fewer on-board components.

See my comments about their workshop here: **broken link removed**

The site: http://www.z8micro.com is a site dedicated to the eZ8 Encore! chip. It is mainly a discussion forum but will be expanded later to include educational information and open source designs as well as software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back