Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your Ideas Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

genman4

Hello,
I intend to provide a Wireless Application Service for Mobile Phone users in my country Nigeria.
It going to take this flow path:
1. The user sends a text msg containing a specific info to my system(third party) through a short code.
2. The user Network Service Provider deducts the corresponding charges from the user account, and then forwards the message to my system.
3. My system, running on a program, reads the data, makes decision(s) and sends a text message either to the originating network or another mobile phone network based on the outcome of the decision. It will also make calculations and store data.

Now, my questions are:
1. What equipments do I need to get to provide such a kind of service?
2. The software the system will run on, how do I procure it.

Please state the best methods and alternatives especially using SMPP technology. Just assume I am a complete novice.

Thank you, thank you.

Have you tried contacting the Prince of the Central Bank of Nigeria who happens to be holding millions of unclaimed dollars? All he requires is some personal contact information! ;):)

**broken link removed**

Truely, Wisdom has eluded most of the aged.
What has the above question got to do with your answer??
If you don't have anything to do, please turn off your computer.
Have you tried contacting the Prince of the Central Bank of Nigeria who happens to be holding millions of unclaimed dollars? All he requires is some personal contact information! ;):)

**broken link removed**

Truely, Wisdom has eluded most of the aged.
What has the above question got to do with your answer??
If you don't have anything to do, please turn off your computer.
It's called being cynical... didn't you notice the emoticons in my post indicating jest? As for your request, try posting it in the proper forum for a better response, like Electronic Ideas/Projects. Wisdom has eluded you as well, obviously.

Gat you

Cynical?
I guess I should not have made that statement.
Whatever you had in mind when you first replied, I will still say "I TAKE BACK THOSE WORDS, WISDOM HAS IS YOUR CROWN"

But you know a jest like that could make people think otherwise.
HiTech;8 73174 said:
It's called being cynical... didn't you notice the emoticons in my post indicating jest? As for your request, try posting it in the proper forum for a better response, like Electronic Ideas/Projects. Wisdom has eluded you as well, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back