yaaaaaay

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

I know I've said that I finished my LED light project before but it was pretty flawed- The DC-DC converter chip that I used was a piece of crap, the flashlight that it was housed in got thrashed by me :lol: , the circuit was ready to fall apart because it was so fragile.

This time though, I used the zxsc400 DC-DC converter which only drops the output 1mA from 8volts all the way down to 1.8volts. In reality though this circuit works down to about 1.5volts. I also used a reflector made specifically for this LED, so much more of the light makes it where you want it to go.

When I get some more time I'll post a complete how-to in the projects section.

The only thing questionable on this circuit is that the inductor is warm to the touch. I'll have to get another one with a higher Q perhaps.

Attachments

• dscn0191.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 303
thanks for sending your project and also for giving info. about your project.but i have an query i.e. which component you have used in your projet.one component look like a speakar.does it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…