Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

yaaaaaay

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

I know I've said that I finished my LED light project before but it was pretty flawed- The DC-DC converter chip that I used was a piece of crap, the flashlight that it was housed in got thrashed by me :lol: , the circuit was ready to fall apart because it was so fragile.

This time though, I used the zxsc400 DC-DC converter which only drops the output 1mA from 8volts all the way down to 1.8volts. In reality though this circuit works down to about 1.5volts. I also used a reflector made specifically for this LED, so much more of the light makes it where you want it to go.

When I get some more time I'll post a complete how-to in the projects section.

The only thing questionable on this circuit is that the inductor is warm to the touch. I'll have to get another one with a higher Q perhaps.

Attachments

• dscn0191.jpg
    dscn0191.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 291
thanks for sending your project and also for giving info. about your project.but i have an query i.e. which component you have used in your projet.one component look like a speakar.does it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back