Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

world space radio receiver project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks_raman

I want to make a radio receiver circuit for hearing world space radio programs.
Wherefrom i can get ciruit diagrams and project details?

Do you know what frequencies? Do you mean that you want to listen to transmissions from satellites?

From what I've read the electronically inclined (or sufficiently wealthy) individual could receive satellite transmissions from numeous sources - TV broadcasters, weather satellites, ham radio satellites, Global Positioning Systems, etc. Some of the transmissions are plain CW (morse code) or voice and some are television signals that are probably scrambled so you'd need a subscription or the right decoding equipment, some things like weather fax can be output to your computer with simple software.

The answer(s) to your question depends on what you are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back