Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wish to share a ebay (UK) Bargin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonW

Dear Folks,

On UK ebay there is a

PSU, Multimeter, Function generator + Frequency counter for the amazing CURRENT price of £16 + P & P

I have no room for it therefore I will not be bidding, here it is:

**broken link removed**

Hope this helps someone !!

Regards,

Simon

(not associated with ebay seller at all)

nice bit of kit, tho has plenty interest in it so my guess is it will fetch a high price probaly pretty near its full retail value but thanks for shareing

If you look at the seller (+17,000 reps), it is clear he is a dealer. There are few, if any deals from such dealers on eBay. In the US, it usually boils down to avoiding sales tax vs. paying shipping. The auction price is often equal too or even greater than the off-the shelf price from a non-eBay dealer.

The only deals I have seen on eBay are from individuals and very small-time dealers who don't know something's value before listing it. Example, I recently bought something on eBay with Buy it Now from a UK dealer. It was a smooth transaction, but his next listing for another lot of the same material was 10X what I paid. I am happy, and I am sure he is happy too. I did give him good rep. ;)

Last edited:
The seller is Rapid Electronics - one of the UKs largest suppliers of electronics via Mail Order - they also use Ebay as an outlet.

Totally 100% legitimate and an honest trader. I've had some real bargains from them on Ebay - picked up a grands worth of components for £50 on one auction.

I've spent many thousands of £££ with them in the past - both on Ebay and through their mail order - had a couple of glitches but nothing that wasn't resolved promptly.

well someone got a utter bargain!! finaly went £98! noticed farnel are selling that model for around £450+VAT sweet deal for someone

I got lots of goods at EBAY to .buy from here,Very nice service

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit of a cheek advertising your e-bay shop like that.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back